The perfect combination of aerodynamics, robustness and useful load.
Granalu, manufacturer of aluminium semi-trailers, leader in Spain and a European benchmark, has recently launched its new G-Aero model, within the Bulk Range. The new G-Aero represents a revolution in the transport of bulk goods because it manages to optimize loads for its customers, with a perfect combination of aerodynamics, robustness and useful load.
The new G-Aero semi-trailer, whose first units have been delivered in recent weeks, has a useful length from 9m to 10.5m with volumes from 35m3 to 61m3, and its composition is made up of 100% welded horizontal sheets and a profile curved bottom that gives it aerodynamics and design.
Among its main characteristics, the following stand out:
- GREATER AERODYNAMICS: Its curved design is designed to achieve good aerodynamics that reduces the fuel consumption of the tractor and CO2 emissions, thus reducing the carbon footprint.
- MAXIMUM USEFUL LOAD: Interior width up to 2.460mm optimizing profit in your trips.
- Without forgetting the LIGHTNESS and ROBUSTNESS that characterize all GRANALU vehicles.
- Two chassis options: straight or gooseneck.
- Suitable for: Bulks with a medium and low density such as the transport of grain, beets, coal, fertilizer, etc.
Granalu’s mission is to manufacture safe, attractive and light vehicles that facilitate the daily life of its customers in terms of competitiveness and profitability; without forgetting sustainability.
In the words of Alberto Guijarro, General Manager of Granalu, “At Granalu we are always innovating and we focus on ensuring that our customers benefit from a profitable and sustainable product. With this basic idea, we have created the G-Aero, which will revolutionize the transport sector. The first units are having excellent results and we cannot be more proud.”
More information: https://www.granalu.com/productos/gama-graneles/